Friday, March 20, 2009

It's Been A BUSY Couple of Months!

With Keisha Escamilla of the Miss San Bernardino Pageant
Hi All

Just a note to say that it's been a busy couple months and I am having a great time as America's 50s! I was invited to speak on heart disease for the Yakima Christian Women's Group (and was invited back in May to speak about BOA!), the Professional Women's Group, and then traveled to San Bernardino, California to judge the Miss San Bernardino and Miss National Orange Show Pageant (MAO) on February 28, 2009!

I also had new headshots and crown and banner shots done! Thanks to Michael Helms of California for my wonderful photos!
I will be attending Mrs Oregon International on March 28 and was invited to judge Miss Montana's Outstanding Teen in June!
Here's to a great spring!
Carol Milliron
America's 50s
 blog it

No comments: