Friday, March 13, 2009

Before & After

clipped from luparker.com

I love my job for many reasons, but one is that I get the chance to meet such interesting people. Good and bad. Last week I interviewed Kristy McLean. Kristy could win $225,000 this Saturday night after losing nearly 90 pounds.  

km-beforeaug05-after-jan09-1

Kristy tells me she has struggled with her weight all her life. Even as a child, she was aware of her weight. After getting pregnant for the second time, she reached 235 pounds. Kristy is only 5′5″. She explained to me that when you are big, you begin to ignore yourself. You stop looking in the mirror. You hate getting ready in the morning for work,or for anything else.  

When I left her house that night, I was inspired to take my workouts to the next level. Why not push it a little harder?

kristymclean-33-1

Look at her body!  Look at what she did, even after 2 kids. Anything is possible! Here’s to you Kristy for kicking butt and looking fabulous!

Kristy\’s Story on Video

 blog it

No comments: