Saturday, March 14, 2009

Three's a Charm...

Between Meeting the Mayor, visiting the historic Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, and taking in the 2009 Bacardi Cup: International Sailing Regatta... I'd say that my day was quite full in South Florida. Let's start with the Mayor... Mayor Don Slesnick of Coral Gables, whom I've mentioned before was kind enough to invite me into City Hall and show me around! I got to see his office and even take a bunch of wonderful pictures with him. It was so nice of him to take time out of his busy Friday to do that. He even postponed a conference call for us to come in. Earlier in the day, I was able to drop by the Bacardi Cup, which is one of the largest sailing competitions in the world. Happening in Coconut Grove, a quaint village-esque type town that is on the water (that I just adore!) -- the town was packed full of people from all over the world - a great time to show off the sash! It was quite an international experience, to say the least!
Until Next Time...
Katie-Britt Greenway
America's 20s
 blog it

No comments: