Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Radio Talk

clipped from luparker.com

The internet amazes me more and more each day. I bought a Mac computer about 4 months ago, and since then I have been getting more involved with what can be done via the world wide web. I love it! 

Today I was a guest on www.pageanttalkradio.com

The host Valerie Hayes and I discussed my involvement in pageants, my career, Donald Trump, and much more. The interview was done on the phone, and you can listen to it right here on this blog. I just think that’s cool! It makes me want to learn more about how it all works.

NASA Suit

During the interview, we discuss the above picture. Funny stuff. The year I competed in the Miss Universe pageant, the contestants wore a costume representing their country. I wore a NASA Space suit representing 25 years since man first walked on the moon. It was not my idea, but it was quite sexy, huh?  

Ha!

Click here to hear my interview!

 blog it

No comments: