Friday, March 13, 2009

PGA Girl...

Today I got Free tickets to the PGA Golf Tournament in Doral, Florida from the Mayor of Doral, Mayor Juan Carlos Bermudez. The Doral Championship has quite an impressive lineup, very similar to the Masters which takes place in Augusta, GA every year! It's quite an honor to receive tickets to this event! It was actually Tiger Wood's 2nd Golf Tournament since returning since his knee injury... Lots of Press, lots of Media!! I was beyond thrilled. My family is HUGE into golf, so when this opportunity presented it's self, trust me...
YES!!! I did get to meet Tiger Woods, as well as I saw Phil Mickelson and many other large named stars... including NFL Arizona Cardinals' wide receiver, Larry Fitzgerald!! It was WONDERFUL! Such a great thing! I even took a picture of the letter that accompanied my tickets... It's below :)
 blog it

No comments: