Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's good to be back!!!

Hey Everyone,
It's been quite some time since I have posted. I had a few appearances in December, wrapping for PAWS as well as the Komen Foundation (it amazed me how many people do not like to wrap!! ) unfortunately we were so busy, we never had time to snap a photo, although I did get to sit on Santa's lap..LOL. Also, had a few in January with the Special Olympics, however, I did a bit too much too soon after my surgery and had to change appearances, and make arrangements to help out with other venue's after I was up laid up for 5 LONG weeks!! UGH!!
I am happy to say that I have started back at my appearance's and am eager to continue to share my journey with all that are interested!! I will have pictures to share very soon!
I hope this post finds everyone doing well, it's been great watching...but I am tired of sitting on the sidelines... ;o)!!
Best Wishes!
Lisa BOA 30's
 blog it

No comments: