Friday, March 13, 2009

Beauty queen doesn't guarantee Bollywood success: Neha Dhupia

clipped from www.ibtimes.co.in
Former Miss India Neha Dhupia, who has as many as five films lined up this year, says winning a beauty pageant is no guarantee of striking gold in Bollywood and that it's only hard work that finally counts.

"It's not easy to create a place for yourself in Bollywood even if you have a pageant behind you. No one in the industry was holding special carpets for me because I had won the Miss India contest. You have to work hard if you want to prove something. It's taken me a long time to carve a niche for myself, but I'm glad that finally I have done it," Neha told IANS on phone from Goa.

The actress is set to appear in five movies this year - "Paying Guest" with Mukta Arts, "Pappu Can't Dance Saala" and "Raat Gayi Baat Gayi" by actor-director Saurabh Shukla, "Raftaar" co-starring Emraan Hashmi and Priyadarshan's "De Dhana Dan".

 blog it

No comments: