Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mrs. Illinois United States 2009 to be crowned May 10th!!!


I just want to remind the ILLINOIS, MISSOURI, OHIO and TENNESSEE ladies to contact Vanbros Associates to get involved with their premiere Pageant Directing year for Mrs. United States Prelims! -- Website: http://www.vanbros.com/unitedstates.html
One thing I’ve been BLESSED with from January 2008 – now is to serve my communities as Mrs. Illinois United States and act as an advocate for Illinois Children’s Health – with Congressman Bill Foster on National Health Insurance for kids in need (needed more now than ever), reforming the No Child Left Behind Act, and educating those families at risk in our community about healthy living for their bodies, minds, spirits and our earth. I guess you can say my ‘platform’ as Mrs. Illinois grew quite a bit with all the people I’ve met these last 13 months. ;-)
 blog it

No comments: