Saturday, November 07, 2009

Pageant pumpkins...

Hope everyone had a FABULOUS HALLOWEEN...which by the way is one of my FAVORITE holidays!
I mean, what other day of the year can you dress up -be whatever you want - and have an excuse to eat nothing but candy!!!?? Its the best!!!
However, one of my favorite things to do on halloween is carve pumpkins!! This year - I drilled holes in my pumpkin and stuck christmas tree lights through the holes and created some funky design....I stole the idea from a Martha Stewart Magazine. While I thought my pumpkin carving idea was pretty cool - Miss Ohio Jr. Teen, Brianna Lang, definitely out-did me!!
Check out her pumpkin.....I know you will all want to steal this idea next year!!! It's definitely one sassy pumpkin that screams " I look good!"
Thanks for sharing Brianna!!!
 blog it

No comments: