Thursday, November 05, 2009

A Courageous Beauty: Mrs. Utah International 2009-Michele Weeks

Michele:The “The Art of Being Grateful”. So many people have been able to take a piece of this talk and apply it into their lives. The subject is worth sharing, in our world of constant demands on us; we can easily find ourselves depleted and unthankful. I've had an opportunity to speak to numerous groups on “The Art of Being Grateful” throughout this wonderful state. By breaking down the word GRATEFUL: G-Grateful, R-Rock and Role, A- Attitude…. I’ve been able to share my story and other inspirational stories on overcoming adversities in our lives. I have given my speech to different religious organizations, social groups, and have been ask to be the Keynote Speaker for the Heart Association’s Go Red Luncheon. I have scheduled interviews with channel 2 and 13 where I'll be discussing Utah's number one cause of death, heart disease, and the ways to combat it.
 blog it

No comments: