Thursday, November 05, 2009

A Courageous Beauty: Ms. North America Galaxy 2009 Janet Bierer

Angie: I met a lovely lady recently. She's Janet Bierer and holds the title Ms. North America Galaxy 2009. She and I have had the most fun walking together at the American Heart Association event (that's where we met) and working several other charity events together even though we are from different pageant associations. She's always smiling! Janet owns a salon here in Montana called Blush. I love that she gets the concept of giving back to her community!
Angie: What is your platform?
Janet: Mentoring a village – Every child needs an extra parent-like mentor.
Angie: Was this your first pageant?
Janet: Heavens, no. I have been competing for 26 years. I have held a state, national or international title every year for the past 15 years.
 blog it

No comments: