Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Courageous Beauty Interview: Mrs. Corporate America 2009-Sonja Fisher

Mrs. Corporate America is the married title so this queen is the sister-queen to Ms. Corporate America. Both ladies have wonderful stories to tell.
Angie: What is your platform?  

Sonja: My platform is Women in Technology.  I am the voice for women excelling in Technology within Corporate America and outside of Corporate America.
Angie: Why did you decide to compete? 

Sonja: I decided to compete because it has always been a dream of mine to win a national pageant and also to promote my platform, Women in Technology.  I also thought it would be great to meet women all over the United States.
Angie: Was this your first pageant?



Sonja: No I have competed in 9 other pageants prior to this one.
 blog it

No comments: