Saturday, November 07, 2009

Ladies Night Out - Parker

On October 1st I attended the "Ladies Night Out" event in Parker. It was a wonderful evening that I was glad to be a part of. I was asked to emcee the fashion show for Christopher & Banks, where some of the women competing for Mrs. Colorado 2010 were models. There were various booths set up with vendors geared towards women's interests. There was lots of jewelry, clothes, accessories, and much more!
It was absolutely adorable how excited these girls were to take their picture with me! And the cutest part of all is how the little girl on the far left is posing with my autograph picture. These are some of the greatest moments of being Mrs. Colorado.
And the girls always seem to love when I let them wear my crown. I must admit though, I still get excited when I wear my crown, too!
 blog it

No comments: