Thursday, November 05, 2009

A Courageous Beauty: Mrs. International-Armaiti Fitzgerald

Angie: This beautiful lady has so much to share that this interview cannot possibly encapsulate it all. I met her by competing at the Mrs. International pageant this last summer. I think the judges did a fantastic job choosing her for this job. Presenting my new friend, Armaiti :-)
Arma: As for myself, I am a Persian born American – and very proud of it. I came to the United States about 10 years ago. About eight years ago I met the love of my life, Dr. Lee Fitzgerald. He has the most loving heart and the kindest smile.
We are planning to have children but in the mean time we have lots of the four-legged varieties. Lulu is our snow white, American Eskimo princess. Simon is our fur ball, chubby older Maine Coon Cat and Abri, is the younger of the three and most naughty one. His name means “Cloudy” in the Persian language. I named him that because we adopted him as a kitten on a cloudy day and his long soft fur is grayish color.
 blog it

No comments: