Saturday, November 07, 2009

A Courageous Beauties Interview:Mrs. Colorado International 2009-Michelle Fields

Introducing my friend, Michelle Fields, Mrs. Colorado International 2009. She's a rock solid woman with an unusual platform for a beauty queen. I'd never met a woman out promoting Boy Scouts. But I immediately loved it, being a mom of 3 sons myself. I think our culture has been very difficult for our sons and love that there is a woman out in our world building the men up of the next generation and helping to teach them character, perseverance, and community service to God and country.
Michelle: My platform is simply Boy Scouts of America. I am married to an Eagle Scout, have 3 out my 4 children active in Scouting and am myself a Scouter (adult volunteer) as a Den Leader and Merit Badge Counselor. I do actually take the uniform off at night.
Michelle: I personally give about 3-4 hours per week in volunteer hours to Boy Scouts. I have been active this past year with our local Council and have worked alongside the Marketing Director for many events including the Boy Scout Show.
 blog it

No comments: