Thursday, November 12, 2009

Miss America November 11, 2009

Katie Stam's latest blog post...It's much longer than this, obviously.

It’s been a busy few weeks, but I have been loving every minute! The last two weeks of October were packed with so many special events and activities. While in L.A., I was interviewed for an article with Esquire Magazine. The reporter was fantastic and he even invited me out to breakfast with Larry King! I was literally in awe of meeting Larry King. He’s such an inspiration to me and he gave me some great tips on my future broadcasting career. The Esquire article should be great! It’s due out in January. Right after this interview I taped another episode of The Price is Right. It was great to be back there again and be able to showcase the Miss America Organization for a second time on national television. The episode is set to air in January around pageant time, so keep an eye out for the tune-in alert!

I hope everyone is staying happy and healthy. I can’t wait for Thanksgiving! Look for me in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade!

Warm wishes,
Katie

 blog it

No comments: