Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Courageous Beauty Interview: Ms. Corporate America 2009-

Angie: How did you learn about pageants?

Shanta: I have never been a part of any pageant except the Ms. Corporate America Pageant. I never wanted to compete against other women when it came to beauty, because I felt like some women could really be affected by not winning the title. I learned about MCA from my hair stylist on a Saturday as I was looking through the free literature that she had displayed on the table. I wrote down the web site and looked it up when I got home.

Angie: Why did you decide to compete?

Shanta: After competing last year, and becoming first runner up, I was really excited to know that I was so close to winning. I decided after meeting so many great people, and hearing their inspirational stories, I wanted to share my stories and inspire the women who were a part of the pageant for this year as well.
 blog it

No comments: