Thursday, October 30, 2008

Valerie Hayes - The Pageant Coach (TM) Teaching Life Skills that Transcend Pageantry! (TM): Everyone Deserves a Red Carpet Moment!

My trip to San Diego was lots of fun and a huge success! I met lots of people from the modeling and entertainment industries and experienced my first “red carpet” moment! After the limo pulled up and dropped me off, I was waiting my turn on the red carpet behind a soap star, two feature film directors, a TV actress, a stand-up comedienne, and a movie actress. When they announced my name to the photographers and it was my turn for photos, the gallery watching the celebrities unexpectedly went wild. It turned out that the gallery was full of pageant titleholders and contestants!

It was fun to see pageantry so well represented in the crowd by titleholders from across several prestigious pageant systems. Everyone there looked absolutely pageant fab in their crowns and sashes! After the fashion show several of the titleholders were posing for their own photos with fans and signing autographs! You could really sense the camaraderie among the titleholders and pageant fans and it was a great example of what pageantry is all about. Thanks again to everyone who attended and for making my first red carpet moment so memorable!
Valerie Hayes - The Pageant Coach (TM) Teaching Life Skills that Transcend Pageantry! (TM): Everyone Deserves a Red Carpet Moment!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: