Friday, October 24, 2008

The Adventures of Miss Florida 2008: LA!!

Hello everyone!

I have returned to the Sunshine State having survived my first Reality TV experience!

The night before I left we celebrated with dinner at"Two Chefs"! I had my first espresso hoping that it would help me stay awake to finish packing! Franz, the Sullivan's resident waiter, posed for the picture. :)



Although I cannot say much about the content of the show, I can say that I have faith that it will be a series you won't want to miss! The production company was fabulous and commented that we "pageant girls" were not what they expected. Imagine that! They treated us with respect and admiration. MAO was alert 24/7 making sure that we were well taken care of and it was a great chance to spend some time the MAO staff. I had a wonderful time getting to know the other contestants and I think you will be quite impressed in January!

The slideshow below consists of pictures we were allowed to take on our days off - so don't think you're getting a sneak peak!



One of my first duties upon my return was attending the MFO Franchise Meeting in St. Petersburg. It was wonderful to see the entire Miss Florida Board as well as many Local ED's. We are all very excited to welcome several NEW local franchises to the Miss Florida family!! Be sure to check if there is a new local in your area!


At a delicious dinner with Mary and the Board!


At the Franchise Meeting with the Board


With my departure for Vegas just 3 months away...it's time to get ready for Miss America!! It will be here before we know it! Please contact Mary if you would like to go to Vegas. If not, please tune in to Miss America Live! on January 24th on TLC. And everyone, please be sure to watch Miss America: Countdown to the Crown airing Friday nights in January! (more specific details to follow)

Love and God bless,
Sierra
The Adventures of Miss Florida 2008: LA!!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: