Sunday, October 12, 2008

America's Teen 2008, Laurie Kimsey: Hotlanta Here I Come.....

Atlanta Fashion Mart welcomed America's Teen 2008 to model in the showroom for Michelle Harrison & Associates via MIGNON FASHIONS. Mignon is owned by Vincent Mignon from New York City, NY. He is a new fashion house in New York and first exhibited his designs at the Atlanta Fashion Mart in August 2008 with assistance from ME as his showroom model! The following weekend, I was crowned Beauties of America's Teen! Vincent requested me to return as his model for the October Market. I had the chance to thank Johnathan Kayne in person for my amazing winning dress from the BOA Nationals and Jayme Shaw, the designer of my swimsuit that allowed me to win fitness in the teen division!
The world of fashion is awesome, but it's also like a "small town" where everyone is like family! I will update more after I get back home and post some new photos!
Laurie Kimsey, Beauties of America's Teen 2008
America's Teen 2008, Laurie Kimsey: Hotlanta Here I Come.....
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: