Thursday, October 09, 2008

Mrs. Colorado 2008: Colorado Pain & Rehab Charity Golf Tournament

My husband's group, Colorado Pain & Rehab, hosted a charity golf tournament. All proceeds went to two different charities, the American Heart Association and Mount St. Vincent Children's Home.


Of course, as an ambassador, I'm always supporting the American Heart Association and I have been a volunteer and raised money for Mount St. Vincent Children's Home for the past several years.


I was so honored to be there to show my support and appreciation to the golfers and to give out all of the prizes at the end of the game. The event was a huge success with over 50 golfers and over 15 sponsors. Thank you!!

More...
Mrs. Colorado 2008: Colorado Pain & Rehab Charity Golf Tournament
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: