Thursday, March 20, 2008

US Beauties


US Beauties
Originally uploaded by pageantcast
As you know, this past weekend, I judged the 2008 U.S. Beauties pageant in Chicago, IL. Well, it took me a while to write this article because most of my photos didn't turn out and I needed exactly this picture that our lovely director, Di, provided me with.

This is a picture of actor Walt Willey with the new 2008 Queens...Mrs. U. S. Beauties National Queen Jeannie Deakyne and Miss U. S. Beauties National Queen Jeana Cockrill. The pageant was very classy--held at the Marriott Lincolnshire resort and had the finest appointments throughout.

The competition includes an interview, dressy wear, evening gown and overall appearance. We had absolutely wonderful candidates to choose from and a lovely venue from which the action would happen.

Walt Willey, of "All My Children," anchored the hosting duties and brought a fantastic energy to all the proceedings and the event went off beautifully.

I'd like to thank all the folks, and especially Di, for the wonderful accommodations and fun at the U.S. Beauties pageant and hope that all had a monumental time at the event!

Tim

1 comment:

QUEEN 2004 said...

Hi Tim,

I absolutely agree with you. The US Beauties Pageant was a huge success as it always is.

I've known both Di & Dennis for about 5 years now & they put their hearts in all that they do.

It was an Honor to have been selected as a Judge & a pleasure working with you.

Sincerely,

Susan
2004 US Beauties Mother/Daughter National Queen