Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Debra Kennedy named Beauty Editor for Supermodels Unlimited


Great News! I have been named
Beauty Editor for SuperModels Magazine.
www.supermodelsunlimited.com
Please let me know if you have any
great beauty secrets or products that
you want me to know about.
As you know, I love Beauty and I am
thrilled to share secrets, products and
application skill that work. My mission is
to bring you the best in beauty from the
inside out and the outside in. www.supermodelsunlimited.com

As host of The Debra Kennedy Show,
I already recommend "Must Have" items to my
viewers and this will just be an
added plus. www.debrakennedyshow.com

Many thanks for your support!

received in e-mail



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: