Thursday, March 27, 2008

Queen of the Week!


This Week's Queen of the Week is Miss Mississippi USA 2008!

1. What are your goals as Miss Mississippi USA 2008?
I have many goals and many I have already reached! One goal was to be an influence in young girls lives. I have helped to start a 4H program for girls which teaches them self-confidence, healthy habits, and modeling. The girls have so much fun and it is amazing to see how well they accept everything we teach them. Another goal I have set is to do my best at Miss USA (of course!). Mississippi does not place very often at Miss USA, or has ever won. The last woman that placed was in 2005 and I can not even remember the one before that!! It would be amazing to bring back the title to Mississippi!

More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: