Friday, March 21, 2008

From Britten Traughber's blog: Celebrating




After the parade I got to go celebrate with my favorite person ever- my Grammy Rita! I love her more than anyone in the world, and she just loves me for who I am... kind of like the rest of my family. They're proud of me, but they still remember when I wanted to be a punk rocker, and an actress, and a professional poet- and well, they don't seem too phased that I've come around to being a beauty queen.


Grammy was a good sport when I made her try on the tiara, and my cousin Brett also got in on the festivities (he's 6'8" by the way, and always makes me look like a hobbit) but my Uncle John and Aunt Donna stayed out of the fun. Oh well, Easter is on the way. Another day perhaps?



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: