Saturday, September 16, 2006

Fancy a Knight with Jen


JENNIFER Hawkins has come a long way since her cheerleading days but one thing hasn't changed - she still loves the Knights.

The former Miss Universe, who was a Knights cheerleader, reckons her team will win the NRL competition.

She even credits the Knights with helping to make her the international star she is today.

"I enjoyed the cheerleading. The dancing side was great. Maybe it helped me to where I am now.''

Hawkins - who will be one of the stars of Channel 7's 50th birthday bash tomorrow night, live from Star City - has predicted the Knights will beat the Broncos in tonight's sudden death semi-final at Aussie Stadium.

"I've got some mates at the Knights and I'm a big fan,'' Hawkins, who will be at the game, said. "The Knights will win 12-10.''

More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: