Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mrs. US Pageant - Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We had a great swimsuit shoot by the pool and a great interview experience in the evening :-) My roommate had our interviews about three hours apart - hence, by the time she was finished, I was in PJs.
A note about the basketball players from Illinois - they were the nicest group of kids that I have met in a long time - and I told their coaches that too!!!! On Thursday night, Rachel and I were leaving for the final show - and they all started clapping in the hallway for us!! They were just too nice. Hopefully, they are checking this blog (I told them I would post pictures) and telling their parents that Mrs. DE thinks they are incredible kids and their families did something right raising them!!!!
Oh - and this was the same basketball team involved in the push-up contest last year! I wasn't about to challenge anyone to push-up contest....because unlike last year's Army contestant, I would have lost!
 blog it

No comments: