Sunday, July 26, 2009

Denver Children's Hospital

I was honored to spend another afternoon at the Denver Children’s Hospital; this time was devoted to visiting the kids in their rooms as a “special guest”. I don’t think that I’ll ever leave that place without feeling totally humbled and inspired by these amazing kids and their families. Every night in my prayers now, I’ve permanently added the Denver Children’s Hospital. It was a wonderful afternoon of visiting, as EVERY child that I spoke with was most likely going back home within the week, what great words to hear!
Here I am with a fellow “Megan.” We were so excited to not only have the same name, but also that we spell it the same way too.
This was the Children’s Hospital volunteer who took me around to visit the rooms during the afternoon. I admire these volunteers so much for what they do!
 blog it

No comments: