Friday, July 31, 2009

Miss International Pageant '09 in Chicago!!

Where can I even start about pageant week at Nationals? Well...... the week started out on Sunday when I arrived in Skokie with my parents, on Sunday night we met up with my Godmother who lives in Chicago and ate a delicious Italian dinner in Niles. I have not seen her in 20 years, so it was great to be able to spend sometime with her.
After the show we were whisked away in 2 limos back to the hotel, just in time for dinner. Wednesday we went to the Skokie library to take a tour, it is an amazing library with SOOOO many amenities for its patrons. They have it set up with a similar layout as a Barnes and Nobles, I just had to ask where their Starbucks was
We went to eat the famous Chicago deep dish pizza, and went to the Navy Pier to just relax by the water. It was an amazing week, and I am so glad that I got to meet so many inspiring young women. After reflecting on my experience, I wouldn't change anything.
 blog it

No comments: