Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Miss International 2009

Hello from Chicago!!!  We made it safe and sound, and have unpacked everything and ready to go!!!  First day was fun, we spent time with LaDaria, the Mrs. NC International, who represented NC very well at her finals on Saturday night!  I spent time with Joy, and we are ready for the Pageant week to kick off tomorrow with Orientation!! Tomorrow we also are excited to welcome our teen titleholder, Christina, to her national competition!    I will keep all up to date on here as soon as I am able to post!  We have a very fun-filled week ahead of us and I am looking forward to meeting the other contestants tomorrow!  I am so honored to be competing for the title of Miss International 2009!  The reigning Miss International 2008, Jayna, is an amazing title holder, so I am so excited to meet her as well!  Whomever the lucky lady  crowned this Saturday night may be, I wish everyone the best of luck and look forward to a wonderful week!  Stay tuned for more updates as the Pageant week progresses!!  
 blog it

No comments: