Saturday, July 25, 2009

Chicago wrap up...

Wow!! I cannot believe how fast time goes... especially when you are having FUN! I got back last night from my trip to Chicago and let me just say it was AMAZING!

I really don't know where to start... MY ROOMMATE!! Lidia, Mrs. New York was my assigned roomate. Whoever assigned us, did a great job!! We clicked right away and had SO much fun! Lidia was always there to make me laugh and to make sure I had a great time! Thank you so much Lidia!!! Love you!!!

The staff of the pageant was incredible! They kept a tight schedule (which I am a HUGE fan of!) and made sure everyone ate, slept and had fun. The production crew also did an amazing job with the show, and I do have to say the choreography was SO MUCH FUN!!! I loved being in rehearsals and on the stage!

What's next?? I will continue my year as Mrs. Oklahoma International and promote my platform of Postpartum Depression Awareness. Continue to check back for updates! I have a lot of exciting things planned for the rest of my year!!

 blog it

No comments: