Saturday, July 25, 2009

Headed Home....Maryland, My Maryland!!

It was a great week in Las Vegas....particularly because I got to once again share the experience with my hubby, kids and friends...and I had the opportunity to make new friends ;-)
When I did not place in the Top 12 on Finals night, my initial inward reaction was disappointment...not only for myself, but mostly because I was worried that I had let all of the people who believed in me down....I was very sad for not doing better FOR all my peeps. But then, that feeling of disappointment quickly changed to an "oh well, it is what it is and I KNOW I did my very best...would not change one thing...so, I have nothing to be upset about" feeling ;-)
Above is a pic of me in the Vegas airport an hour ago, waiting to fly home...what should appear out on the tarmac? A Southwest plane all decorated in the Maryland State Flag...yes, I had to get a pic ;-)
Blessings to everyone!
 blog it

No comments: