Thursday, July 16, 2009

from the Deanna Linz blog

I am very excited for today...and nervous...interview time! There is a great panel of judges. They are accomplished and impressive, which is what I have come to expect from the International system. I can only imagine how difficult their job will be as in the end there can only be one Mrs International. I pray I do well! God has chosen my path and I am here to learn, grow and serve. I know that no matter what, I am going home with my beautiful son and wonderful husband. Because Carter is with us, to me I am already a winner on so many levels. I am so blessed for the love in my life.
The production is AMAZING....ok one more time...AMAZING! Matt Davenport Productions is once again the producer and the level of talent, professionalism and just plan class is ...one more time AMAZING! I will never forget coming to Mrs International in 2001 and just thinking to myself, I hope to be there some day. The production reminded me so much of my MAO days.
 blog it

No comments: