Friday, July 24, 2009

Galaxy Pageant & Belleza Latina Pageant

Well, I’ve finally had a chance to unpack and unwind from this summers busy pageant season! (Okay, I haven’t actually unpacked my jewelry yet). The competition at the Galaxy pageant this year was very tough in all the divisions and I can honestly say everyone was on pins and needles wondering who had won. It was a great production and I want to thank Sheila Ybarra, Stefanie Somers, and Norieta Stephanos for helping me look great. When you want to look your best it always helps to have a talented team behind you and these ladies always make me feel like a queen! I also want to thank the fabulous back stage crew and incredible sound crew for making it so easy to Emcee a great production. Here I am back stage with make-up artist Sheila Ybarra and Miss Galaxy 2009 Jennifer Ruiz in the make-up chair right before Finals. Don't you love how I tried to keep the Diet Coke from making it into the photo?! (Gown by My Crowning Closet, custom earrings and necklace by Stefanie Somers.)
 blog it

No comments: