Friday, June 26, 2009

Stefanie Wittler wins Miss Tennessee Pageant

Check the original story by clicking the link and you'll see video from the pageant...
clipped from www.jacksonsun.com

Winning Miss Tennessee was a dream come true for Miss Hamilton County Stefanie Wittler, who tried out for the title three times.

"I'm just overwhelmed with honor and excitement," Wittler said. "This was my third shot. I was so honored to be back. I can't wait to use this title across Tennessee and get to work.

"I'm ready to get started right now, roll up my sleeves and hit I-40," she said.

Miss Tennessee 2009 Stefanie Wittler is crowned by Miss Tennessee 2008 Ellen Carrington after she was named the winner of the Miss Tennessee Scholarship Pageant on Saturday night at the Carl Perkins Civic Center.
 blog it

No comments: