Thursday, June 04, 2009

E-mail from Miss International Jayna Altman

To My Fabulous Friends and Family ....
As you know I am all over the place from coast to coast working with different charities, and events as Miss International 2008....
However, the highlight of my year thus far was meeting Warren Buffett yesterday afternoon through my work, which is a Berkshire Hathaway company. See picture below... I had to share with you!!
And for those of you asking when my blog will be updated, you can check back at the end of the week, and I will include all of the latest adventures!
Speaking of adventures, my birthday is coming up! What is the Birthday Girl's Wish?! To jump off the side of a building for charity, and have her friends and family donate on her behalf ..... Yes, you heard (and read) that right!! I want to rappel off the side of a significant office building for my birthday this year!!
I will be rappel off a significant office building on October 2nd and 3rd for Special Olympics for fundraising, and in celebration of my birthday on June 24th!!
So I am asking all of you to donate to Special Olympics "Over the Edge" for my birthday, and it will allow me to jump off the side of a building! As usual, I will post pictures of this fabulous birthday adventure!!
To help me celebrate this awesome event by donating, click http://www.firstgiving.com/jaynaaltman
(Hint: The website will give you a receipt so you can claim it on your 2009 tax deductions... for those of you who are a financial genius!)
Remember... life is short, so live it with passion and to the fullest extent! Carpe Diem!!
Hugs and Love to you all...

Make it a Fabulous Day,

______________________
Jayna Altman
Miss International 2008
...
www.jaynaaltman.com

www.miss-international.us

received in e-mail



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: