Sunday, June 21, 2009

One month to go!!!

I am so excited! We are less than one month away from the national pageant in Chicago!! I have been working hard at Bootcamp Tulsa and on my interview preparation. My clothes are about ready and all I have are few last minute touches to take care of like hair and nails.

I have so many thoughts running through my head. I am so excited to meet all the other women and to have the opportunity to see Chicago! I have never been, but have always wanted to visit!

There are so many people I have to thank for helping me on this journey! All of my sponsors, friends and most importantly... my family. I hope to represent Oklahoma the best I possibly can and I will do my best to make you proud! Thank you for all of your support, prayers and encouragement!!

Love,

Rachel

 blog it

No comments: