Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Mrs. Colorado photo shoot

On Monday, June 1st I had my first official photo shoot as "Mrs. Colorado 2009." It was so much fun getting to wear my crown and banner in the pics, they're probably my favorite accessories I've ever had!
The mastermind behind all of my awesome pictures was Megan Anderson of Graphique Fine Art Photography, who is absolutley AMAZING! She makes taking pictures so much fun and effortless. My incredible make artist, Kari Kisch of "Make-up by Kari" made my look complete for the photo shoot.
I was fortunate enough to have the Pageant Director, Emily Stark, and good friend and Mrs. Colorado 2008, Christinal Sacha, there to provide thier ideas and expertise. Both have so much experience and knowledge about pageantry, so it was great having them there. And my sweet mom was at the shoot too, she's such a trooper. She makes the long drive to Denver with me nearly every time I have an appearance or event.
 blog it

No comments: