Thursday, June 04, 2009

Not about Me

clipped from luparker.com
I just had to share a story with you. This past week the Seniors at Frank’s school had Class day where they do this slideshow of them growin up….their wills…..and they also do prophecies. During the prophecies….this one girl came out and they predicted that she would be crowned Ms. USA….and win all these pageants and so on. While she was on stage I noticed she was holding a book….that looked very familiar. I zoomed in on the book with my camera and noticed she was holding your book, Catching the Crown. I about died. Afterwards I went up to her and told her about my friendship with you…the author of the book. She was excited!!! She had heard that you and I were really close growing up. I just thought…what a small world. So, just know…and I’m sure you already do….that your book is being read all over…even in little towns like Kingstree.
get-attachmentaspx9
 blog it

No comments: