Friday, August 29, 2008

Student Ann qualifies for the final of prestigious beauty contest - Hamilton Advertiser


A BOTHWELL woman has made the final of a prestigious beauty pageant.

Ann Russell, of Old Mill Road, is now hoping to become Miss Intercontinental Great Britain.

Ann said: “I have only been modelling for about a year and I have never entered anything like this before.

“But I decided to enter this one as my friends and family have always encouraged me into modelling.

“I have always loved fashion and dressing up so I thought, why not?”

“The organisers of Miss Intercontinental then contacted me to say I was in the final so I am obviously delighted.”

Student Ann qualifies for the final of prestigious beauty contest - Hamilton Advertiser
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: