Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mrs. Oregon International 2008: Pageant Talk Radio Interviews Mrs. Oregon International 2008

In preparing for Mrs. International I knew I would benefit from a bit of coaching for my interviews with the judges.   I contacted the foremost pageant interview coach, Valerie Hayes, "The Pageant Coach," for some personal instruction and advice.  

Little did I know it would lead to a wonderful professional relationship between coach and student that has evolved into a fabulous personal association, too.  So when Valerie recently asked me to be a guest on her Pageant Talk Radio program of course I said, yes!

Our topic of conversation?  My Mrs. Oregon International blog, and the do's and don'ts of pageant blogging.  We had a chance to talk about how to get started, deciding what to post, selecting photos, and formatting ideas. 

Valerie is so easy to talk to that doing the show was fun and seemed to go so fast it was over before it began!  To listen to my interview with Valerie, just click on the Pageant Talk Radio link situated in the right hand column of this blog.

Happy Blogging!
Mrs. Oregon International 2008: Pageant Talk Radio Interviews Mrs. Oregon International 2008
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: