Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Angela's Adventures: My week at Mrs. International Part One

Off to Chicago! Puffy eyed but excited!

It began at Tuesday July 16 at 6:30am at the airport in Minneapolis as we waited to board our plane to Chicago.
The drive the night before had been long due to a several car pile up on the interstate and I was not fully rested from my week at camp but I was excited to be starting on this part of my journey.





After arriving in Chicago I was able to check into my room right away but Jared wasn't so Jared and I ran to Wal-mart for the inevitable we forgots, grabbed lunch and then I managed a short nap before meeting my FABULOUS roommate Sasha Townsend from Oklahoma and getting ready for orientation.
Angela's Adventures: My week at Mrs. International Part One

This is only part of a long post. Check it out at the link above....
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: