Wednesday, August 06, 2008

My Year as Mrs. Texas US 2008 by Mrs. Texas United States 2008

 And the winner is....
Back to Full Blog  

What an absolute blessing to be here in Vegas and meet some spectacular women! I can't wait to continue to build my new friendships and am excited to see what the future has to hold for each every one of these ladies! I did my very best and know why I was here.....what a great experience!

And the winner is.......

7/24/08--Results of the 2008 Mrs. United States Pageant held in Las Vegas, NV:

Top 12 Announced

Florida, West Virginia, Mississippi, Virginia, New Jersey, Alabama, Minnesota, Tennessee, North Carolina, Missouri, South Carolina, and Nevada.

Final Results:

WINNER: South Carolina

1st Runner Up: North Carolina

2nd Runner Up: Mississippi

3rd Runner Up: Minnesota

4th Runner Up: Virginia

OTHER AWARDS:

Colorado: Civic Award

Hawaii: Photogenic Award

Washington: Congeniality Award

Alabama: Physical Fitness Award

GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY DELEGATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Year as Mrs. Texas US 2008 by Mrs. Texas United States 2008
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: