Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Mrs. International Week!

This Is Where It All Began!
Standing in front of the giant banner announcing the Mrs. International pageant in front of the hotel, I began to grasp the enormity of what I was about to embark upon.  Wow.  I was going to be a part of something really BIG!  

It was only a precursor to what was to be an incredible week of fun and friendships that I could not have imagined in spite of all the preparation.  Representing Oregon in the Mrs. International pageant was an honor I will never forget!  

Arriving the evening in advance I had a chance to get the lay of the land and met up with a fellow contestant whom I forged a wonderful friendship with that will be a lasting one I assure you (more on that later!).

...again, from a large posting...
Mrs. International Week!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: