Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Beauties of America Pageant - Official Blogspot: Beauties of America's 30s Checking In!

Beauties of America's 30s Checking In!

August 9-10, 2008
Miss South Texas American Coed Pageant Appearance


This past weekend I had the honor to judge the Miss South Texas American Coed Pageant held here in San Antonio, Texas. Over 51 sweet girls between the ages of 3 years old and 22 years old competed for the title of Miss South Texas American Coed in her age division. The toughest part was scoring the youngest age division. If a three year old can go up on stage, model a gown and have a short conversation with me in a one on one interview then I think they all deserve a crown. I know if that was me on that stage at three years old I would have been running around with my dress over my head…lol. In the end we could only crown one winner in each age division and it was a tough job. At the pageant I met a lovely couple from Kingwood, Texas, Art and Bette Chaykowsky. Bette served as a pageant judge too and has been a part of the American Coed family for over 23 years so she was full of advice and history of the pageant system. Che’ White, Texas Beauties of America Director also served on the judge’s panel, so I was in great company all weekend. Ashley, Beauties of America’s Teen and Cassidy, Beauties of America Texas’ 20s came out to support us and the ladies in the pageant. BOA was well represented all weekend long. Who knows maybe one of the three year old contestants will join the BOA family in ten years! lol

Photobucket
First night at the pageant with my friends Art and Bette Chaykowsky
Beauties of America Pageant - Official Blogspot: Beauties of America's 30s Checking In!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: