Friday, August 29, 2008

Miss America 2008 in Atlanta today! « Talking With Tami!

Miss America 2008 Kirsten Haglund was in Atlanta today to stop by Tony Bowls show room to support him because she wore his gown in her talent portion of her competition. She also signed autographs and took photo ops. It’s like I already know her because I was at her crowning at the Miss America pageant at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas when she won! She is so nice and only 19yrs old wow! She is from Farmington Hills,Mi too. I asked her who was a famous person that she met and she mentioned President Bush.Now that is someone to meet lol. Kirsten said she met Pamela Anderson too, one of my favorites. Her platform is women or young girls with eating disorders because she is a survivor of that. I wish her luck and congrats to her. She looks great!

Miss America 2008 in Atlanta today! « Talking With Tami!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: