Friday, August 08, 2008

Miss Delaware: Busiest Week So Far..

This has been the most hectic week since I won my title almost two months ago.


On Monday Sue and I embarked on a little trip to Milsboro and Milford to scope out the wardrobes of two other ladies. Melanie and Rich Hatter's son's girlfriend let me try on some of her dresses; three of them worked so that was a success!! In Milford, we went to Bliss' house to try on some of the clothes/dresses that she no longer wanted/needed. Apparently, Bliss and I look good in the same clothes because EVERYTHING fit and just about EVERYTHING looked great! We were all amazed at how well everything seemed to work! Sue and I went home with garment bags and garment bags FULL of dresses, shirts, and suits. I am so extremely appreciative of all that these ladies provided me with! It was so kind and thoughtful of them to do that, and it is more of a help than they think!!! THANK YOU!!


The Delaware Electric Coop event was held on Tuesday at the Harrington Fair grounds. Susan and I attended this together. We looked at all of the exhibits and ate a delicious dinner! I met many people, signed many autographs, and took a lot of pictures! I also happened to bump into my first piano teacher from years and years ago; what a reunion!! Ms. Fennel hasn't changed a bit!!
Miss Delaware: Busiest Week So Far..
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: