Friday, August 08, 2008

Miss UK's sexy pageant plea | The Sun |Features

MISS Universe UK Lisa Lazarus is launching a one-woman campaign to bring bikini-clad babes back onto our boxes.

The Swansea sexpot believes in beauty contests so much that she turned down a chance to be in this year’s Big Brother to compete at the Miss Universe finals in Vietnam.

The beauty queen said: “Before I went to Miss Universe, I went to audition for Big Brother.

“I got through to the final round and it was more or less I stay and see if I get on there - or I go to Vietnam.

“I decided to go to Vietnam because I think in the long run, Miss Universe is going to do more for me than Big Brother.”

And she thinks that Miss World and the Donald Trump-funded Miss Universe, pageants should be back on mainstream TV.

Lisa argued: “In other countries people stop work and have parties in the street for these competitions.

“I don’t think we’ll get to that stage in a year, but we can certainly get a couple of million viewers.”

Miss UK's sexy pageant plea | The Sun |Features
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: