Sunday, May 20, 2007

Stop Voy Forums!

I was over at the incredible TFTJ site, enjoying my TFTJ Cafe membership and I saw a link to:
http://www.petitiononline.com/May2007/petition.html

This is the petition out there to discontinue to anonymous posting allowed on the dreaded Voy boards. I immediately signed. The problems with Voy's are many, but key to all of these is the cowardly anonymous posting practices of frequent users. Because people can pretend to be others--or no one really--so easily, evil things can be said without repercussion and that is just WRONG!

Don't get me wrong. You have every right to say stupid things or evil things--that's the first amendment. However, if you do, you ought to have spine enough to admit it was you that said it. From a guy that puts his name out there with every show I produce:

Tim Kretschmann, Host
PageantCast




TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

1 comment:

: said...

It is nice info voy forum if you want info about Miss Universe 2010 visit below

Miss Universe 2010