Monday, May 14, 2007

Beauties of America Blog: Feature Article in TFTJ Cafe



I took a lot of time off from competing in pageants before returning to the pageant world to try my luck again for a national title. After competing in Beauties of America in the 30's decade in 2005 and meeting some of the most fantastic, professional women, I was convinced I wanted to return at least one more time to pageantry and compete at Beauties of America in the 40's decade as Ohio's 40's 2006. Once again I met friendly, ambitious, talented, beautiful women from across the country. I was honored to talk with TFTJ guest writer Lauren Monahan (BOA's Tennessee's 50's) about my experience and my return to pageants. You can read the article at http://www.tftj.com/. Thanks Lauren for letting me share my experience at BOA with others! I hope all the 2007 contestants are anxiously looking forward to nationals in August! I know I can’t wait to meet all of you!



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: